Thursday 23 November 2006

what the heck!

Damn! The house is empty. All this BS about fun while you're temporarily single seems to be more hype than substance...or maybe I'm not the partying type .... anymore ;-)

I'd rather it be workaholism than alcoholism - and this town has options galore. Temptations? of course! That's part of the theme on this blog in the first place although I realised this only as the type flew by.

All along I have been moaning about the lack of time and now here it is at my feet and what do I do about it? Nothing!

2 comments:

secretdubai said...

Love your blog title! Is it quotation/reference to anything? I added you to the blogroll at UAE community blog as requested. If you would like a member invitation there, just email me at [my username here] at gmail. However it may not work properly if you are using Blogger Beta.

thewoodsarelovely said...

Oh yes, a combination of past decisions and twiddling my thumbs at having (or choosing to have) nothing to do. The quote is part of the Frost poem which motivated me a lot - not from the woods point of view but from the choices one had to make in keeping one's promises. :)